Date : 13/06/2012
Mental Health Awareness Days
The following World Awareness Days on mental health issues are planned for July to December 2012:-
- 24th July - Samaritans Awareness Day
- 10th September - World Suicide Prevention Day
- 21st September - World Alzheimer's Day
- 10th October - World Mental Health Day
- 30th November - Carers' Rights Day
The Healthcare Promotions website has full information on their current health campaigns.
06/12/2013 LGBT Learning disabilities project
06/12/2013 Christmas Crisis planning with LGBT centre
06/12/2013 Surviving Christmas
28/11/2013 Book Week - Healthy Reading Midlothian
14/11/2013 What does Recovery mean to you?
14/11/2013 Local Area Co-ordinations are moving!
14/11/2013 Migration facts and fears library exhibition
06/02/2013 Study of Downs Syndrome in Over 50's