You can contact us in the following ways:
You can contact us by email using the contact us page:
- Click on the 'contact us' button on the main menu.
- Input your details - if you would like a reply please remember to include your contact details.
- Select the nature of your enquiry. You can select whether you are letting us know about a technical problem with the website, or email an enquiry to our Information Resource Centre, or let us know your comments and suggestions for the website. If you select one of the enquiry types from the drop down list, this will help us route the email to the correct person.
- Fill in the details of your enquiry in the text box.
- Click submit and the enquiry will be emailed to the relevant person.
If you haven't been able to find the information you were looking for on the website please get in touch with health in mind Information Resource Centre for information on different services and mental health resources by selecting 'Resource Centre Enquiry' from the drop down menu.
You can also call 0131 243 0106, between 10:00am-12:30pm & 1:15pm-4:00pm, Monday - Friday.